Optimizing long-term care to sustainably reduce the impact on the health system of preventable unplanned care and wasted spending on high-cost drugs, thereby increasing quality of care, contributing to better health outcomes and reducing the cost of healthcare in the U.K.
The NHS sustainably shifts long-term care from expensive, hospital-based reactive care to affordable community-based prevention. This reduces waste across the whole system and maximises U.K. international influence in multi-modality, multi-morbid conditions critical to value-based healthcare.
Patients say CFHH keeps them safe as its high-definition healthcare transforms the relationship with their care team. Already 70% of the UK’s adult cystic fibrosis centres embrace CFHealthHub because it is delivering:
Giving personalised, quality and safe care to keep people healthy and independent in their communities.
- Routinely giving patients and clinicians the information and technology to enable personalised care and diagnose habit relapse
- Increasing patient adherence to preventative medicines through behavioural interventions that generate habits of self-care
- Empowering clinicians to make accurate diagnoses by making adherence data visible in every consultation
Stronger learning systems
A system-wide digital community of practice that provides evidence for personalised care and medicines optimisation.
- Scaling the popular CFHealthHub digital learning health system, co- designed with patients, clinicians and key industry stakeholders.
- Preventing waste by providing the first whole-system patient level view of high-cost drugs prescription, collection and adherence.
- CFHealthHub captures data that allows us to report against the CF NICE Indicator.
Swifter value creation
Accelerating translating quality, safe and sustainable care into value in clinical practice.
- Motivating over 25% (and growing) of UK adults with CF to grant consent to testing digital and behavioural interventions at speed.
- Implementing research breakthroughs into clinical practice by sharing learning through an established community of practice.
- Generating global replication interest, especially from USA’s CF Foundation, funder of the research leading to nearly every CF drug.
- Inspire patients and clinicians to co-develop a robust learning health system.
- Attract partners via an agnostic, interoperable combination of research with implementation.
- Scale impact to generate international influence via an exportable habit engine.
CFHealthHub showcases how to optimise care and maximise value for money on other long-term conditions.